The world is full of mysterious places.
One of such places is Bermuda Triangle, also known as Devil’s Triangle. It’s an area covered in Atlantic Ocean in triangular shape, from Bermuda Island to Miami, USA and Puerto Rico. Many ships, boats and planes have gone missing which have gone in that way. Different reasons for this cause are given by scientists. However, no one knows the reality.
Here are some shocking and interesting facts:-
- Christopher Columbus was the first person who noticed and reported it. According to his journal, ship’s compass stop giving right directions and he saw a fire ball in the sky.
- It is one of the two places of planet earth, where compass point towards the real north instead of magnetic north. This is the reason why boats and ships lost track of directions near that place.
- Various rumors are spread, like it’s a time travel tunnel. Pilot Bruce Gernon stated that he lost 28 minutes after his plane cross a cloud tunnel in Bermuda triangle. At that time his plane went missing from the radar and detected back near Miami Beach.
- According to stats, at least 1000 lives are lost in last 100 years. Nearly 4 aircrafts and 20 yachts went missing every year.
- The area is considered as a huge triangle, but its effects and other related activities also found outside of it.
- One of the famous cases of Bermuda triangle, disappearance of flight 19, which went missing while crossing the Bermuda triangle. The rescue team who went to find also lost signals from headquarters and disappeared.
- According to research, Methane Hydrates can be there in deep water. This chemical is considered to be energy source of future. However, this compound also poses a considerable climate risk. Methane gas beneath the water unleashed gas bubbles on the surface which reduces water density.
- Another theory behind this is, magnetic fields at that region keeps on changing due to which compass constantly change direction.
- Some people believed that there are aliens behind this mysterious disappearance of ships and planes. As many UFOs were noticed by people near that place.
- Paul Weinzweig and Pauline Zalitzki, scientists who found the lost city of Atlantis are actually beneath the Bermuda Triangle. Stills of the pyramids and sphinxes were captured by their robotic submarine.
So you can see that, there are numerous theories behind the Bermuda Triangle. However, none of them can be considered the real one.