AMERICA, the country famous for its cities like New York, the biggest city of US, home for 8 million people and one of the most visited city in the world.
Las Vegas AKA “A playground for adults”, known for gambling, nightlife, themed hotels and easy money making.
What else?? Here’s what else!!!
- One of its states Alaska has the highest percentage of people who walk to their work.
- 27% of Americans don’t believe that they’ve been to the moon and back.
- The official state animal of California is bear and since 1922 they haven’t seen a bear around.
- Everyone knows about the Statue of liberty but do you know about the rays on the crown of the lady. Those are 7 rays which represent 7 continents of the world.
- The state Montana has 3 times more cows than people living there.
- American one dollar note has many hidden images one of which is a spider. Give it a try and find it. 😀
- According to reports, each person in US throws about 2 kg of trash on daily basis.
- Do you know the official national language of America? You will say English, of course, but actually, there is no official national language.
- Highway 550 in Colorado is known as Million Dollar Highway because you can find low grade gold ore there.
- The State of Rhode Island is smaller than Alaska around 429 times but still has more population.
- Fond of roller coaster? Then you should visit New Jersey which has the world’s highest roller coaster.
- During World War 2 Japan sent bomb balloons to US. Many of them landed and caused damage but there might be more around, undiscovered!
Everything in the world has something interesting; you just need to find it!!